I am a corporate lawyer with over a decade of experience advising businesses on a wide variety of corporate matters. My practice includes a full range of corporate legal matters including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, equity capital market transactions (with significant experience working with listings on AIM and the standard segment of the Official List), restructurings and helping early stage ventures on the corporate legal aspects of raising money.
I trained and practiced for the first half of my career in the corporate department of Norton Rose Fulbright and subsequently joined Stephenson Harwood. I have a degree in law with German law from the University of Warwick.
Radius Law's mission is:
• To be the most commercially savvy. We believe this is often the missing x factor with professional services. When we advise we’ll ‘nail our colours to the mast’ and say what we’d do if our name was above the door.
• To be inexpensive and at least 30% less than the competition. We get that it’s not just about cost but equally believe it’s insincere to suggest cost is not important.
• Technical expertise to match the best law firms.
• To continually innovate how we deliver legal services.
• To have integrity at the heart of everything we do. We debated about this one. Should it just be a 'hygiene factor' and so obvious that it does not need a mention? We think it's good to remind ourselves every day.