Chris is a partner specialising in commercial property law.
Chris specialises in all areas of commercial property law and his caseload includes:
- High value commercial property acquisitions and commercial sales
- Residential property developments
- Advising landlords and tenants in relation to all aspects of commercial lease transactions (low and high value)
- Acting for pension funds and charity acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial development transactions including large scale design build and let commercial projects.
- Acting for commercial lenders in refinance transactions
- Business sales and purchases
- Advising insolvency practitioners in relation to the property aspects arising out of bankruptcy, liquidations and administrations.
Chris has a wide range of skills and is experienced in handling the more complex property matters including option agreements, conditional contracts, agreements for leases, grants of easements and releases of rights of light and air.
Stephensons Solicitors LLP is a leading firm of solicitors serving clients nationally. We aim to work alongside our clients and where possible to a fixed price to give certainty over cost. We have over 470 staff and 36 Partners based in offices in London, Manchester, Altrincham, Leigh, Wigan, Bolton, and St Helens. We are a full service law firm, which means that we are able to look at the whole solution for our clients giving them continuity. We provide services to public, private and voluntary sector organisations. Our client base includes businesses as well as private individuals.