Claire is an experienced solicitor who specialises in advising private individuals on inheritance tax and estate planning, wills, and the administration of estates for UK and non-UK-domiciled high-net-worth individuals. She also has experience dealing with Lasting Powers of Attorney and trusts.
Claire's experience includes:
- Will drafting for international clients in a variety of jurisdictions, often with complicated family situations
- Advising on how to protect and preserve family wealth through inheritance tax and estate planning
- Advising on lifetime tax planning Administering estates including those involving multiple jurisdictions, complex family circumstances, and intestate estates
- Assisting in creating new trusts and winding up existing ones, and advising trustees generally including on the tax treatment of trusts
- Assisting in asset structuring for wealth preservation through trusts, foundations, and companies
- Advising high-net-worth individuals on their foreign status in the UK and the tax implications thereof