Nigel Greenaway would be the director in charge of the services provided assisted by members of the Corporate Team.
Nigel is the Corporate Finance Director and founder of the law firm Greenaway Scott Ltd, a specialist corporate and commercial law firm with sector expertise in life-science and specialist technology industries.
Greenaway Scott was founded in December 2012 and works with businesses from inception to exit.
Published international transactions Nigel has lead include:-
- USD$76,000,000 disposal of Brecon Pharmaceuticals to AmerisourceBergen Corporation in 2006
- Eight figure disposal of the mass spectrometer company Markes International to the Schauenburg International Group GmbH in 2012;
- Multi-million pound disposal of Unite Technologies to Panduit Corporation in 2012;
- Multi-million pound disposal of Biotec to PCI in 2014;
- Reverse takeover of Enfis Plc (AIM Listed London stock exchange) in 2010, and the subsequent Placing fundraise by the acquirer Photonstar LED Group Plc in 2014.
Nigel is also an active non-executive director with roles at a number of fast growth companies.
We are committed to adding value to each client's business and can play an integral part providing advice, legal guidance and commercial and strategic input when necessary to enable our clients to achieve their goals.
They provided a good service to us and explained what and was not included in their fee . Appreciated the transparentness .
Having utilised Nigel on our recent sale of Epitiro to Spirent corp., we were extremely impressed with all aspects of the disposal, comms, advice and his entire team were very professional and timely in all matters. Absolutely intend engaging their services in rhe future.
Nigel and Greenaway Scott have acted for me across a number of different business ventures and I have always found the team to be personable, responsive and knowledgeable. The key differentiator for me is the level of commerciality brought to every transaction or piece of work. Ravi Nalliah CFO
Greenaway Scott helped us setting up a contract and a lot more in a very timely and professional matter. They were always on time and spoke about costs of services before so a great deal of transparency was provided. The experience of the lawyers at Greenaway Scott showed in their excellent work.
The documents that were drafted to a reasonably good standard however the responsiveness and deadline missing wasn't satisfactory.