I specialise in Commercial Real Estate and have a wealth of experience in all aspects of commercial property advising landlord and tenant clients as well as investors and developers on new leasehold and freehold transactions.
My experience includes negotiating and advising on various landlord and tenant matters; acting for owner occupiers on leasehold and freehold acquisitions; drafting certificates of title and reports on leases; dealing with the acquisition and disposal of multi let properties; management of property portfolios; leasehold management work and providing corporate support.
I trained at Blake Morgan (formerly Tarlo Lyons) and practised with them until December 2013. I now consult for Radius Law.
Radius Law's mission is:
• To be the most commercially savvy. We believe this is often the missing x factor with professional services. When we advise we’ll ‘nail our colours to the mast’ and say what we’d do if our name was above the door.
• To be inexpensive and at least 30% less than the competition. We get that it’s not just about cost but equally believe it’s insincere to suggest cost is not important.
• Technical expertise to match the best law firms.
• To continually innovate how we deliver legal services.
• To have integrity at the heart of everything we do. We debated about this one. Should it just be a 'hygiene factor' and so obvious that it does not need a mention? We think it's good to remind ourselves every day.
I am generally a person who sticks with what they know, but why my solicitor retired and I needed to find someone else to work with me on letting the two commercial properties I have I thought I would try Lexoo. That is where I found Rachael Massingham and I have to say that from start to finish she was professional, unflappable and pleasant to deal with. I cannot recommend Rachael too highly. Usually letting my shops can be a bit of a pain but Rachael made is a pleasure. Thank you