Rich is a Managing Associate at KempLittle and specialises in advising on the negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts – whether buying, selling, building or using technology.
He has particular expertise in blockchain and cryptocurrency matters, having advised on a range of ICOs, mining-as-a-service operations and other related services.
He speaks regularly on digital currency and blockchain developments, and how it relates to his work with the fintech sector.
Kemp Little is a law firm specialising in technology and digital media. Established in 1997, we deliver expert legal advice in a pragmatic, responsive and cost-effective way via our technology-orientated practice areas:
Data Protection & Privacy
Venture Capital & Private Equity
We achieve this by:
- Focusing on our industry specialisms
- Investing time to understand our clients’ business needs and objectives, applying this knowledge to the work that we do and the advice we give
- Building long-term, enduring client relationships
- Offering highly competitive rates
- Right-sizing our teams to your specific project, using the most appropriate blend of senior and junior resource
At Kemp Little, we are known for our ability to serve the very particular needs of a large but diverse client base for whom technology is a key factor in their business. Our hands-on industry know-how makes us a good fit with many of the world's biggest technology and digital media businesses, yet means we are equally relevant to companies with a technology bias, in sectors such as professional services, financial services, retail, travel and healthcare.